Hoorah!!
After just two agonising nights of refusing to feed EV or get her out of her cot in the night, last night EV slept right through. And, more to the point, so did I! I feel great! I can't gloat too much because it could well be a fluke. I had prepared myself for a long battle. Even just one night of solid sleep, however, has made all the difference to me.
I don't know if the same can be said for EV. Having got up at 6.20 for a feed, nappy change and a short play, she was ready to sleep again by 7.30 and slept for another two hours. She's since been quite clingy this morning and has now gone down for her second nap.
I wonder if the napping/clingyness and sleeping through are related? Maybe she's just really tired? We'll have to wait and see but, for now, I'm making the most of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment