Everything seems to click together at once for a baby. Technically, I could have made this post yesterday, or the day before, because that's when I first noticed. But then that wouldn't be very in keeping with the post-a-day nature of the blog, would it? And besides, I was far too excited by the toe grabbing incident yesterday to write about anything else.
EV can hold her head and most of her body upright, supporting her own weight, when she is sat up or being carried upright. She can also (I noticed on Tuesday) now lift her head and shoulders clear of the floor for a few seconds when lying on her tummy. This is in spite of the fact that I fail, most days, to give EV her recommended daily dose of "tummy time."
This is not because I am a bad mother. It is because she hates it. And cries, a lot. And anyway, the fact she can now lift her head an shoulders up, despite the lack of practice, proves that she is doing just fine without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment